Shift-Leaders (with potential to grow)
We are NONA. We are a family of organic farm-to-table restaurants, with a mission to “Do Good”, based in Brussels.
We opened our first Neapolitan pizzeria in June 2017 to much acclaim. We have since opened a second Neapolitan pizzeria, and soon NONA PASTA, our fresh-pasta restaurant.
All our food is hand-made, with organic ingredients, from Belgian farmers.
To support our expansion, we are looking to hire shift-leaders, who have the potential to grow into management positions.
Help manage the day-to-day running of the entire restaurant, including :
- personnel selection, training, planning, and supervision;
- making sure you and your team provides an exceptionally friendly customer service, for both FoH and BoH;
- stock and supply management;
- actively look for and propose ways we can improve the customer experience and the operations.
We are looking for someone who is :
- Exceptionally friendly;
- Confident, stress-resilient, and honest;
- Reliable and hard-working;
- Proactive & naturally taking on responsibilities;
- Open-minded and keen to learn.
Experience in casual-dining or retail is a plus, but not necessary.
Good knowledge of Dutch and French is required, with English and any other languages a plus.
In return we offer :
- Senior position in a professionally run casual-dining concept with a clear socially-conscious mission;
- Opportunity to learn and develop yourself;
- Room to grow within the company;
- Full time position (38 hours per week) with a competitive package.
Start Date : As soon as available
Please send us your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com, and we will be in touch with you shortly.