NONA PASTA Commis
We are NONA. We are a family of organic farm-to-table restaurants with a mission to “Do Good”, based in Brussels, Belgium.
We currently have two Neapolitan pizzerias, making pizza according to the rules of the AVPN in Naples (AVPN #699).
We will open a new fresh pasta concept, NONA PASTA, in July 2020, also in Brussels.
All our food is freshly hand-made every day, with organic ingredients, from Belgian farmers.
For the opening of NONA PASTA, we are looking for a commis, to work in our Italian kitchen team.
Work in the pasta kitchen team under the leadership of the Italian head-chef :
- Prepping of the different seasonal ingredients when they arrive from our suppliers;
- Preparing and cooking the different sauces;
- Cook the individual dishes on demand;
- Overall helping out in the kitchen
We are looking for someone who is :
- Exceptionally friendly;
- Confident, stress-resilient, and honest;
- Reliable and hard-working.
Experience in working in an Italian kitchen is key.
- A full-time position in a professionally run company with a clear socially-conscious mission;
- Be part of a young and dynamic team
- A competitive package :
- A remuneration of €12.2 per hour
- 38-hour contract per week with the possibility of paid overtime (overtime is not taxed)
- Two months of double-pay per year (January and June)
- Transportation to and from home is reimbursed
- 1.5 - 2 full days off work per week
- Welcome pack to help you setle in;
- Opportunities to go and visit our local organic suppliers;
- Room to grow within the company;
Start Date : As soon as possible
Please send us your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will be in touch with you shortly.