Job Students – NONA
Our Company :
We are NONA. We are a family of farm-to-table restaurants with a mission to “Do Good", based in Brussels.
We opened our first Neapolitan pizzeria in June 2017 to much acclaim. We have since opened a second Neapolitan pizzeria, and soon NONA PASTA, our fresh pasta restaurant.
All our food is hand-made, with organic ingredients, from Belgian farmers.
We are looking to hire students who want to be part of the NONA waiter team.
- Provide an exceptionally friendly customer service;
- Communicate the NONA philosophy to our customers.
Your Profile :
We are looking for someone who is:
- Exceptionally friendly;
- Confident, stress-resilient, and honest;
- Reliable and hard-working;
- Proactive & naturally taking on responsibilities;
- Open-minded and keen to learn;
Experience in a restaurant or retail is a plus, but not necessary.
Good knowledge of Dutch and French is required, with English and any other languages a plus.
Our Offer :
In return we offer
- Opportunity to learn and develop yourself with continuous training;
- Be part of a young dynamic team;
- Opportunity to go and visit all our Belgian organic suppliers;
- Possibility to provide your availabilities on only one week’s notice.
Start Date : Immediately
Please send us your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will be in touch with you shortly.
Nonalife.com / @itsanonalife