Job Students – NONA
Our Company :
We are NONA. We are a farm-to-table casual-dining concept with a mission to “Do Good”.
We opened our first Neapolitan pizzeria in June 2017 to much acclaim. Our pizza is hand-made, with organic ingredients, from Belgian farmers.
We are opening a second pizzeria early November in Merode, in Brussels.
We are looking to hire students who want to be part of the NONA waiter team
- Ensuring the highest standards of providing an exceptionally friendly customer service;
- Communicate the NONA philosophy to our customers.
Your Profile :
We are looking for someone who is:
- Exceptionally friendly;
- Confident, stress-resilient, and honest;
- Reliable and hard-working;
- Proactive & naturally taking on responsibilities;
- Open-minded and keen to learn;
Experience in a restaurant or retail is a plus, but not necessary.
Good knowledge of Dutch and French is required, with English and any other languages a plus.
Our Offer :
In return we offer
- Opportunity to learn and develop yourself with continuous training;
- Possibility to provide your availabilities in only one week’s notice;
- To be part of a young dynamic team.
Start Date : End of October for our induction and training programme
Please send us your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will be in touch with you shortly.
Nonalife.com / @itsanonalife