Head of NONA LIFE NONA’s Education Program
We are NONA. We are a farm-to-table restaurant concept with a mission to “Do Good”.
We have one restaurant, and will grow to several, but we want to do much more than just be a restaurant-group.
Our mission is to ”Do Good : Good Food – Good People – Good for the World”
As part of doing “Good for the World”, we want to set up our own education programme, NONA LIFE. We want to educate the next generation about good food, and where it comes from.
We are looking to hire a teacher to set up and lead our NONA LIFE Education programme.
Your key tasks will be to :
- Set up, and lead, the NONA LIFE education programme;
- Develop a concrete education programme :
- For teachers
- For students
- Determine the content of the programme;
- Engage with our stakeholder, e.g. our Belgian family-owned suppliers, and involve and integrate them into the programme;
- Develop all education materials;
- Reach out to schools, teachers, authorities, … to create interest to participate;
- Run the day-to-day activities of the programme;
- Grow the programme and the number of participants over the coming years.
We are looking for someone who is :
- Exceptionally friendly;
- Reliable and hard-working;
- Proactive & naturally taking on responsibilities;
- Open-minded and keen to learn.
Your experience :
- You are a qualified teacher, with at least a few years’ experience in teaching in a school;
- Good knowledge of spoken and written Dutch and French is required;
- Knowledge of English is a distinct advantage.
We offer :
- A senior position in a professionally run company with a well-defined socially-conscious mission;
- The opportunity to make an impact on the world;
- A position with significant responsibilities and a lot of challenges;
- Opportunity to learn and develop yourself;
- Room to grow within the company;
- Part-time or full time position with a competitive package.
Start Date : As soon as available
Please send us your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com, and we will be in touch with you shortly.