Head of HR
We are NONA. We are a farm-to-table casual-dining concept with a mission to “Do Good”.
We opened our first Neapolitan pizzeria in June 2017 to much acclaim. Our pizza is hand-made, with organic ingredients, from Belgian farmers.
We will expand to a second pizzeria this year, and a new fresh pasta concept, NONA PASTA, next year, both based in Brussels, with further growth plans thereafter.
To support our expansion (we plan to grow from 40 employees currently to over 100 employees in the next year, and more thereafter), we are looking to hire a Head of HR.
Your key tasks will be to :
- Set up and run all the aspects of our Human Resources activities, on a strategic as well as operational level;
- Fine-tune and implement the NONA procedures :
- Selection and hiring
- Training & development
- Evaluating & promotion
- Planning of hiring needs in relation to new and existing openings;
- Manage the entire selection & recruitment process;
- Plan and manage the integration of new staff coming from abroad (e.g. Italy);
- Manage the training & development programmes;
- Coordinate appraisals on a timely basis;
- Manage the operations of HR (monthly payroll, holiday planning, …).
We are looking for someone who is :
- Exceptionally friendly;
- Confident, stress-resilient, and honest;
- Reliable and hard-working;
- Proactive & naturally taking on responsibilities;
- Open-minded and keen to learn.
Your experience :
- You have a degree in a relevant field, and a minimum of 5 years of experience in HR;
- Experience in the retail sector is an advantage;
- Good knowledge of spoken and written Dutch and French is required;
- Knowledge of Italian and English is a distinct advantage.
We offer :
- A senior position in a professionally run company with a clear socially-conscious mission;
- A position with significant responsibilities and a lot of challenges in a fast-growing company;
- Opportunity to learn and develop yourself;
- Room to grow within the company;
- Full time position with a competitive package.
Start Date : As soon as available
Please send us your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com, and we will be in touch with you shortly.